Did you know you can check your voicemail from someone else’s extension?
So here’s what you need to do.
- Dial the voicemail number or hit the message envelope button on your Cisco phone.
- During the system message, enter the “*” key
- Enter the 4 digit extension of the voicemail box you want to check followed by the “#” key.
- Enter the voicemail password
- Follow prompts to access your voicemail messages. and/or settings, etc.
If you want to find out more about how to use your Cisco IP Phone, check out my post How to use a Cisco IP Phone – Guide and Basics